What is a double camper?
- 2 queen size beds and
- Double room width.
Suitable for families or couples can double up the mattresses for an extra comfortable camping experience.
What is a side camper?
What is a safari camper trailer?
What is an off road camper trailer?
What comes with a hire trailer?
- All ropes, poles, pegs as required to set up the camper,
- Kitchen utility bench,
- Ground sheet, and sewn in vinyl floor,
- Windbreak, and awning,
- Mattress protector,
- 4 plastic tubs and,
- Stone guard (off road model only).
Does it have a stove?
What about water storage?
- The off road camper can store up to 7 x 20 litre jerry cans
- The safari 3 x 20 litre jerry cans.
Plus some units have water tanks.
Is there much room for storage in the trailer?
Are there any restrictions as to where I can go?
How heavy are the camper trailers?
Off road trailers weigh approximately 900kgs
Safari campers weigh approximately 580kgs
Do they come with bedding/mattresses?
All Deluxe Camper trailers come with mattresses provided. You will need to bring your own linen and/or sleeping bags.
What do I need to bring?
- Linen and/or sleeping bags
- Cooking utensils
- Cook top or hire one of ours
- Gas bottle/s (included with cooker)
- Camping chairs and tables etc
Is there a bond? and How much?
Yes, there is a bond of $300. However we will not deduct this amount unless the camper is damaged or excess cleaning is required.